Website Alliance Bernstein
The treasury analyst will report to the Assistant Treasurer and will be responsible for actively supporting the treasury team in completing various tasks primarily domestic/global cash management and corporate finance functions. Additional assignments may include supporting the treasury staff in monitoring bank relationships and other ad‐hoc projects as needed.
- Perform a key role in the firm’s daily wire transfer process. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: processing the wire transfer request forms sent to treasury either via interoffice mail or sent electronically to the treasury wire inbox, verifying for completeness and proper department signature authorization, maintaining an accurate database of all transfers using the proprietary wire transfer log system, obtaining the appropriate signatures per Appendix A of the wire transfer policy and responding to related inquiries.
- Take lead responsibility for the monthly intercompany settlement process. This includes coordinating with the Accounting Department and foreign affiliates to verify and settle I/C balances timely
- Coordinate and manage annual global bank account attestation and signature review
- Support the Tax Department with the required annual FBAR filing.
- Liaise with key banking service partners on treasury service requests or other documentation requirements (e.g. KYC and AML compliance, FATCA)
- Acts in an integral support role in all treasury activities including but not limited to the seed investment portfolio funding, tracking and reporting, the global foreign exchange exposure and reporting, and the cash forecasting process.
- Support treasury team to scope, identify and implement process improvements and technology solutions in order to improve the efficiency of the treasury department.
- Coordinate updates to treasury’s policies and procedures documentation as required.
- Perform a monthly bank fee analysis for our bank domestic cash management service providers.
- Liaise with the global finance teams to perform a bank fee analysis for our international cash management service providers.
- Assist with gathering of information for ad‐hoc analyses and presentations.
- Assist treasury team with maintaining current paper and electronic files, especially for all documentation associated with the tracking of the seed investment portfolio, bank account opening forms, authorized signer lists, loan documents and department policies and procedures.
- Recent college graduate or 1‐year relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting required
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Keen attention to detail with a premium on accuracy
- Strong organizational and multi‐tasking skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in team environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative and willingness to assume demanding workload
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office tools.
- Familiarity with DocuSign a plus
For more information, Click Here.
TLACC members, please make sure send your name, role they applied for and resume to Victor Berrios (firstname.lastname@example.org). This way Alliance Bernstein ensure TLACC members get first priority in being reviewed for the position of interest.
To apply for this job please visit careers-alliancebernstein.icims.com.