Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
The Traffic Enforcement Officer (TEO) is responsible for performing tasks related to ensuring the safety of airport passengers, visitors, and property. Other responsibilities include directing and enforcing vehicular and pedestrian traffic, including the issuance of parking tickets in accordance with appropriate statues and ordinances.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Directs vehicular traffic on terminal levels and ensures safety of pedestrians and property.
- Issues parking tickets in accordance with appropriate statutes and ordinances.
- Monitors terminal exit lanes for safety and ensures no one can enter.
- Reports medical issues to appropriate parties.
- Assists with medicals by clearing a space for fire and ambulance and notifying dispatch of first responder locations.
- Checks for unattended bags and notifies dispatch accordingly.
- Operates a two-way radio to transmit and receive information regarding traffic, lost and found issues, and flight information.
- Provides passenger assistance by answering questions, giving directions, and providing other information.
- Assists customers with vehicle problems, such as battery recharges and retrieving keys.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Accepting applications through Friday, January 31, 2020
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift (1:45 p.m. – 10:15 p.m.). Schedule will include weekdays, weekends, and holidays and is subject to change.
How to apply:
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
(615) 275-4250 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.