Website Alliance Bernstein
AllianceBernstein’s Request for Proposal (RFP) team is in search of a RFP Financial Operations Associate to contribute to business development and client service efforts through the completion of operational due diligence and onboarding questionnaires, as well as the completion of RFPs, RFIs, and DDQs for our equity and fixed income strategies. The Writer will support the Senior RFP Writers by working with our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and completing RFPs and Operationally focused Due Diligence Questionnaires, for our retail and institutional strategies, in a timely and accurate manner, while also contributing, where needed, to the completion of other RFPs, RFIs, and DDQs for our fixed income and equity strategies. The Writer will be expected to be able to work effectively with the firm’s Senior RFP Writers and Management Team as well as various members of our Global Operations, Technology, Audit, Risk Management, Trading, Compliance and Legal Teams to help write and maintain (keep updated) original and technical content to support our institutional and retail platform.
This position will provide an opportunity to develop knowledge in the entire new business development process: from the initial screening of an RFP, to the organization and project management of an RFP, to the actual content creation and updating of RFP language and then, finally, to the onboarding of new client relationships. The candidate will be expected to handle a high volume of requests simultaneously and productively. Projects will be both new business development and client servicing-related and include both standard and customized RFPs, Onboarding Questionnaires, and client Due Diligence Questionnaires.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Address operationally-focused questions of RFPs, RFIs, and DDQs, as well as complete onboarding questionnaires for new accounts and fund additions to platforms. The candidate will also support Senior RFP Writers by writing RFPs, RFIs, and Due Diligence Questionnaires for fixed income and equity strategies across our global institutional and retail channels, as needed.
- Work closely with Senior RFP Writers, Product Managers and other Subject Matter Experts to update existing RFP language and develop new language.
- Liaise with various departments throughout the firm to develop and maintain language on topics including, but not limited to, trading, client and fund guidelines, settlements, reconciliations, pricing, performance, client service, systems information and cyber security, on consultant and third-party databases, liaising with the Senior RFP Writer.
- Customize final documents to reflect a nuanced and targeted response to the specific vehicle for sales opportunity.
- Handle follow-up work associated with RFPs moving to the next phase: coordinating answers, additional information, etc.
- Oversee production of final proposals (formatting and technical editing).
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously to meet strict deadlines.
Job Qualifications & Key Attributes
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and be extremely detail-oriented; able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks to ensure that complex projects are completed by deadline, with interim review steps incorporated.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a large global organization.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to learn technical info, including all aspects of Operations, including Trading, Reconciliations and Settlement, Systems and Technology, and Fund Accounting procedures.
- Demonstrated initiative and good judgment as well as the ability to work well under pressure and with time constraints.
- Interest in and ability to interact directly and effectively with Sales Advisors, Portfolio Managers and other Subject Matter Experts.
- Experience with middle and back-office functions and/or global fund administration for retail funds is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, and possess the ability to quickly master internal systems and applications.
- College education required. 3+ years of RFP or at an investment management firm is preferred. Direct experience with middle and back-office functions and/or global fund administration is a significant plus.
Nashville, TN, US
For more information, Click Here.
TLACC members, please make sure send your name, role they applied for and resume to Victor Berrios (firstname.lastname@example.org). This way Alliance Bernstein ensure TLACC members get first priority in being reviewed for the position of interest.
To apply for this job please visit careers-alliancebernstein.icims.com.