Website Alliance Bernstein
We are looking for a Regional Sales Associate for our Strategic Service & Sales group which is dedicated to supporting firm sales initiatives, territory management, report generation and analysis, as well as prospecting. This is an opportunity to help the Internal/External sales force promote the sale of the firm’s proprietary investment services through third-party distribution channels while gaining an understanding of client needs and assisting with development of relevant sales ideas. Over time this role helps prepare and develop an individual for a potential role on the sales team as a Regional Consultant or other opportunities across the Client Group and beyond.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding our firm’s mission and values as well as product offerings in the U.S. retail market
- Working closely with internal and external wholesalers to develop processes that will help support the team effectively
- Opportunity to develop sales skills by making prospecting calls to our clients to provide new leads for the sales team
- Conducting competitive analysis for the team to generate data for our clients to use to monitor and adjust investments
- Assisting the team in managing their territories to help keep them organized
- Initial training is both formal instruction and on-the-job, and includes broad capital markets, AB products, services, procedures and policies, and consultative selling skills curriculum.
Job Qualifications & Key Attributes
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, or Marketing, with excellence in academics and strong leadership experience
- Financial industry experience is preferred; however, relevant internship experience with demonstrated achievement will also be considered.
- Client focus and detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, strong analytical skills, and have an interest in mastering all aspects of the retail investment management business and capital markets
- Comfortable working independently while also collaborating as part of a team
- Ability to obtain Series 7 & 63 licenses
Location: Nashville, TN
For more information, Click Here.
TLACC members, please make sure send your name, role they applied for and resume to Victor Berrios (firstname.lastname@example.org). This way Alliance Bernstein ensure TLACC members get first priority in being reviewed for the position of interest.
To apply for this job please visit careers-alliancebernstein.icims.com.