The Receptionist is responsible for greeting and assisting visitors of the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA) in a professional manner. Performs a variety of entry-level clerical and administrative duties.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serves as receptionist at the primary point of contact for the office.
- Places, answers and routes telephone calls.
- Receives and directs visitors of the office.
- Answers customer inquiries in person and via telephone.
- Validates parking tickets for visitors.
- Schedules and maintains conference rooms.
- Administers petty cash and maintains records.
- Assists with entry-level clerical and administrative duties in various departments as needed.
- Receives, sorts and delivers mail and packages to on-site locations.
- Stocks supplies and performs other manual tasks.
- Maintains regular on-time attendance.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Supports the Nashville International Airport’s commitment to its culture and values, including Respect,Integrity, Service and Excellence (RISE).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Less than 2 years of clerical/administrative experience.
- Valid Driver License.
Accepting applications: March 17, 2021
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
Human Resources, 140 BNA Park Drive, Suite 520, Nashville, TN 37214 | (615) 275-1600 | Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
Become a member and enjoy all the benefits, from our Job Postings to the Relationship Building Events. For more information on how to join, click the button below.