Metropolitan Nahvile Airport Authority
The Purchasing Technician is responsible for supporting activities involving the purchase of goods and services in accordance with MNAA procedures.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Processing vendor applications.
- Managing the pre-qualification and quality assurance for vendors and contractors.
- Manages insurance certificate processing.
- Serves as backup for purchase card (p-card) administrator as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience required.
Accepting applications until filled.
Starting Salary Range: $33,954 – $42,443
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 – (615) 275-1622
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rn12.ultipro.com/MET1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*72B3BDA999B77224 →