Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Under direction of the Director, Design, the Project Manager, Design (Electrical) performs project management functions for the design and/or construction phase of assigned capital projects requiring engineering capability in electrical and specialty system design in accordance with specific and general directives and established procedures. Provides engineering review and standards evaluation of other projects as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees engineering and/or architectural design, bid evaluation, contract administration, project scheduling, coordination, inter‐utility coordination, quality control, field decisions and supervision to ensure projects are completed within the stipulated time and allocated budget.
- Reviews requested modifications to the facilities and upgrades to electrical distribution, airfield lighting, public address, closed circuit television, fire alarm, flight schedule and access control systems.
- Develops in‐house designs by preparing plans and specifications.
- Prepares plans, provides required data for specifications, and cost estimates for assigned projects.
- Performs cost estimates and projections for electrical projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4‐7 years of experience in design activities related to electrical engineering.
Accepting applications until filled.
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
(615) 275‐1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.