Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Under the direction of the Director, Design performs project management functions for the design phase of assigned capital projects requiring engineering capability in accordance with specific and general directives and established procedures.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees engineering and architectural design, bid evaluation, contract administration, project scheduling, coordination, inter‐utility coordination, quality control, field decisions and supervision to ensure projects are completed within the stipulated time and allocated budget.
- Reviews requested modifications to the facilities.
- Develops in‐house designs by preparing plans and specifications.
- Prepares plans, provides required data for specifications, and cost estimates for assigned projects.
- Performs cost estimates and projections for projects. Schedules and conducts design progress meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4‐7 years of experience in design activities related to civil engineering involving grading, drainage, and both asphalt and concrete pavement design required.
Accepting applications through: Monday, July 8, 2019
How to apply:
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
(615) 275‐1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.