Website Alliance Bernstein
Nashville-based Product Analyst to provide internal product support and will work closely with AB’s Business Development, Portfolio Management and Sales teams to help drive new business and support the existing client base. Individual will be responsible for maintaining deep product-related knowledge to assist in the development of marketing and client servicing materials, responding to client requests on portfolio strategy or market-related events, and providing product support for client-facing teams.
The role is part of AB’s Business Development Team. This unit is responsible for driving new business and maintaining the existing client base by providing product and market expertise. The unit supports the Sales teams through product management (materials, positioning, sales ideas, market knowledge) and direct prospect and client meetings (client-facing portfolio managers). This role provides exposure to senior investment professionals and the opportunity for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and maintain marketing presentation materials: gather market data, portfolio characteristics, performance data, etc. to support product messaging
- Contribute to monthly portfolio performance commentaries and market outlooks. This involves an understanding of market events and portfolio strategies
- Analyze and report on the competitive positioning of our strategies
- Regularly attend investment strategy meetings to stay current and updated on investment strategies
- Respond to ad hoc inquiries and requests for Strategy views, portfolio attributes, and current positioning on our income, global and credit strategies, as well as our firm’s fixed income market views and outlooks
- Actively seek ways to leverage technology for process improvements, presentation standardization, and automation
Job Qualifications & Key Attributes
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, or Marketing
- 1-3 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Series 7 FINRA certification preferred
- Knowledge of and intellectually curious about capital markets
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Must be very comfortable pulling and analyzing data from multiple systems and using data to drive sales and positioning ideas.
- Strong excel knowledge is required, with programming experience (Python a plus), and familiarity with systems, such as Morningstar Direct and Bloomberg
- Strong writing skills
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to work both independently as well as part of a team, with strong technological aptitude
- Must be proactive, with the ability to thrive in a busy, deadline-driven work environment and multi-task to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Effective time management, data management, and organizational skills
- Plans to pursue a CFA or MBA a plus
- Experience in the asset management business, Mutual Fund Sales, and/or prior experience working on an Investment Product team a strong plus
- Creativity and a marketing “sense” is a distinct plus
Location: Nashville, TN
For more information, Click Here.
TLACC members, please make sure send your name, role they applied for and resume to Victor Berrios (email@example.com). This way Alliance Bernstein ensure TLACC members get first priority in being reviewed for the position of interest.
To apply for this job please visit careers-alliancebernstein.icims.com.