Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Under direction of the Director, Design, the Procurement and Payment Specialist provides assistance in project contract development and the invoice process for design and construction phases of capital improvement and Nashville International Airport (BNA) Vision projects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Performs data entry related to front end specifications, contract development and payment tracking
- Prepares payment application templates in line with contract documents
- Conducts invoice tracking and renewals of on‐call contracts for the department
- Prepares professional services, purchased goods and services, on call and construction contracts
- Prepares amendments, change orders, and renewals of annual or on‐call contracts
- High School Diploma required.
- 4‐7 years of experience in project controls, procurement, purchasing or contract development.
Accepting applications through: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
(615) 275‐1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.