We are hiring for a full-time job to join the Agency & Program Services Department at Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN.
What you’ll do:
Summary: The Partnership Manager develops and maintains positive relationships with Partner Agencies and non-
traditional partners within territory with the goal of fulfilling Second Harvest’s mission.
- Provides subject matter expertise on county needs and potential for growth, current Partner Agency structure and capacity as well as existing and potential community partners within territory.
- Maintains a strong service orientation in responding to the needs of all partners in our service area.
- Assists current Partner Agencies with increasing their capacity to serve the community – potential toimplement Client’s Choice, utilize available government food programs, expand services, and more.
- Attends and organizes territory county meetings to gain knowledge and form partnerships as needed –client focus groups, local government, coordinated school health, workforce groups, other local non- profits, existing Partner Agencies, etc. Develops strategic partnerships with current and potential Partner Agencies and non-traditional partners to meet identified outstanding needs within territory.
- Collaborates with internal Ending Hunger team to provide territory county knowledge and connections as needed. Collaborates with internal departments to achieve food distribution goals.
When & Where: Typical Monday – Friday daytime schedule to work from 8 AM – 4 :30 PM primarily in a travel capacity and out of our distribution center in Nashville, TN. Regular daytime travel up to 80% of work week within the local service area. Occasional duties may be necessary, as well as responding to issues, outside of normal working hours (e.g., disaster response, community events, etc).
Is this you?
- Education: High School Diploma (or equivalent) required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: 2+ years of related experience and/or training required.
- Skills: Genuine compassion and appreciation for hunger issues and Second Harvest’s mission; public speaking and networking; communicates in a concise, grammatically correct, and logical manner; superior customer service skills that guide all parties to a desired solution; seamlessly interacts with diverse communities; researches and coordinates resources, as well as analyze and interpret demographic/geographic/other relevant data sets; determines projected goals and adjusts; impeccable attention to detail; computer program proficiency and ability to learn new software.
- Other requirements: our pre-hire process requires acceptable results from the following: professional reference feedback, criminal background, Motor Vehicle Record and a pre-employment drug test. Current Driver’s License and automobile insurance are also required. Criminal backgrounds are evaluated on a case by case basis considering several factors (timing, frequency, severity and job relation).
Think this sounds like a role and workplace where you would thrive? Apply now!
You can express interest in joining our team, in any of the following ways:
- Online: employment application on our website – https://www.secondharvestmidtn.org/job- opportunities/. Resume and cover letter can be uploaded with applications on the website as well.
- Email: Resume and cover letter can be sent to our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In person: applications can be completed by visiting us on-site at any of our distribution centers, locations can be found on our website at https://www.secondharvestmidtn.org/contact/.
Thanks for your interest in working for Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN. We love it here and think you will too.
To apply for this job please visit www.secondharvestmidtn.org.
Become a member and enjoy all the benefits, from our Job Postings to the Relationship Building Events. For more information on how to join, click the button below.