Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Responsible for assisting in enforcing operating rules, regulations, provisions of contracts, and agreements with emphasis on airside operations. Other responsibilities include monitoring and enforcing procedures that ensure terminal and landside safety during construction.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Makes critical operational decisions around the clock to maintain compliance, safety, and the airport experience.
- Organizes and enforces procedures that ensure airside safety and landside safety, including during construction.
- Inspects and monitors terminal facilities, airside activities, public and employee parking lots, and fixed base operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation, airport management, or related field required.
- 0 to 6 months of experience in operations at an air carrier airport required.
- Driver’s license, Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) clearance, and Air Operations Area (AOA) clearance required.
Application Deadline: Thursday, July 19, 2018
Starting Salary Range: $41,206 – $51,508 Work Schedule: Must be available to work A, B and C Shifts. Schedule will include weekends and holidays. A Shift: 6 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.; B Shift: 2 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.; C Shift: 10 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal. Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 – (615) 275-1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rn12.ultipro.com/MET1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*78FBCCEE644CB322 →