If you are interested in serving in one of the committees listed below, please CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Participation in a committee is reserved to TLACC members in good standing.
- Coordinates the identification, cultivation, recruitment, and orientation of new Board members.
- Re-nominates sitting Board Members.
- Nominates potential board members for vacant or transitional positions.
- Facilitates board self-assessment and outlines expectations for Board members.
- Identifies the board’s needs for education and training and designs programming to meet those needs.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.