Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
The Network Administrator of local area network (LAN) is responsible for providing technical support for the Nashville International Airport’s (BNA) network environment by identifying network requirements, installing network components, maintaining upgrades, and monitoring network performance.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements network security to include setting up firewalls and managing host security.
- Formulates, defines and designs network project scope and objectives based on business needs and a thorough understanding of systems and requirements.
- Provides technical support of BNA’s network environment by identifying network requirements, installing network components, maintaining upgrades and monitoring network performance.
- Diagnoses and resolves issues with firewalls, virtual private network (VPN) gateways, wireless networks, and virtual local area network (VLANS).
- Serves as lead for review of design and implementation network projects. In addition, to resolve technical and/or operational network issues.
- Responds to unplanned events that adversely affect the network or computing environment.
- Sets up router, switch and server hardware access for users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 4 to 7 years of related experience.
- 3 to 4 years of experience with Cisco Switches
Accepting applications until filled
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and On-Call availability will be required
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
(615) 275-4250 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.