Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Purchasing Tech is responsible for supporting activities involving the purchase of goods and services in accordance with MNAA procedures. Other responsibilities include processing vendor applications and managing the pre-qualification and quality assurance processes for vendors/contractors.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serves as a backup for p-card Administrator as needed.
- Manages insurance certificate processing, renewals, and filing.
- Manages the pre-qualification and the quality assurance processes for vendors/contractors.
- Processes vendor applications.
- Serves as a backup for the Purchasing Buyer as needed.
- Supports activities involving the purchase of goods and services in accordance with MNAA procedures.
- Maintains regular and on-time attendance.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Supports MNAA’s commitment to its culture and values, including integrity, service, teamwork, and innovation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rn12.ultipro.com/MET1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*72B3BDA999B77224 →