Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Responsible for supporting activities involving in the solicitation and purchase of goods and services in accordance with MNAA processes. Other responsibilities include preparing solicitation packages for annual contracts, identifying the best value that is consistent with MNAA’s needs, and serving as a backup for the Specification Writer as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Posts documents and information to MNAA and Aerobidz websites.
- Prepares and issues solicitation addenda.
- Prepares and processes award documents.
- Routes MNAA documents through DocuSign.
- Serves as a backup for the Specification Writer as needed.
- Supports activities involved in the purchase of goods and services in accordance with MNAA processes.
- Updates MNAA and Aerobidz websites.
- Notifies team members of pending renewals or expirations at least 90 days prior to due date.
- Prepares solicitation packages for annual contracts for goods/services with the goal of getting the best value consistent with MNAA needs.
- Maintain Contractor Performance Reports
- Reviews the operations and maintenance contract renewal file on a weekly basis.
- Maintains regular and on-time attendance.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Supports MNAA’s commitment to its culture and values, including integrity, service, teamwork, and innovation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rn12.ultipro.com/MET1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*642E8EEFF0E1FD47 →