Marketing Manager, Spanish Publishing
Marketing Manager, Spanish Publishing
The Spanish Publishing team is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team and highly values diverse backgrounds and insights that fuel our innovation.
Preference is to fill this position in Grand Rapids, MI or Nashville, TN but we are also open to qualified candidates that are located outside of these areas.
The Spanish Marketing Manager provides oversight for various marketing channels including email, social media, retailer, and influencer marketing and provides support for product launch and backlist campaigns for a variety of Editorial Vida, Grupo Nelson, and HarperCollins Mexico Bibles and books.
The Spanish Marketing Manager is also tasked with monitoring performance for various marketing initiatives, providing sales analysis, assisting with reports and presentations, and contributing to marketing strategy and tactics. Additionally, this person manages areas that are vital to the overall operation of the marketing team and provides additional support to other team members, as needed.
Editorial Vida and Grupo Nelson are imprints of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, dedicated to inspiring the world by meeting the needs of people with content that promotes Biblical principles and honors Jesus Christ.
- Lead email marketing efforts to include creation, testing, and optimizing of campaigns, as well as work with marketing operations team on segmentation and list hygiene
- Guide social media strategy for various pages and groups and work with vendors, as needed, to execute strategy, manage communities and grow channels
- Enhance Amazon sales by optimizing metadata including product descriptions, BISACs, and keywords, upgrading pages with premium content, developing Amazon stores, maintaining author pages, and helping to manage advertising campaigns
- Manage the creation of seasonal and annual product catalogs and other tools needed by the sales team
- Develop a strategy for audiobook marketing to include email, social and other channels, as well as working closely with the internal audio team to optimize sales
- Manage and grow influencer list for various product lines
- Engage in social listening to gain intel and work with vendors, as needed, to ensure timely responses to online conversations
- Work with designers to create all B2B and B2C print advertising
- Manage creative asset library
- Collect sales data, market research and other information and prepare presentations, dashboards and reports
- Provide general administrative support, including but not limited to processing and tracking invoices and payments, executing promotional book mailings to influencers and media, and managing virtual and in-person events and conference participation
- Attending relevant book trade shows and conferences, as required
- Assist in other marketing-related activities, as assigned by supervisor
Preferred candidates will:
- Possess 4-5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing including email marketing, social media management, and digital advertising strategy and execution as well as a fundamental understanding of product marketing
- Have experience in using digital marketing management and analytics tools
- Understand the Spanish-speaking Christian market in the U.S. and Latin America
- Have basic graphic design skills and experience using design platforms such as Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field required.
Industry Knowledge: Understanding of digital marketing and analytics as well as brand management required. Amazon Vendor Central and/or e-commerce knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires ongoing flexibility
- Critical thinker who is a creative problem-solver
- Excellent organizational, planning, and process management skills
- Ability to build internal & external relationships with departments, authors, and stakeholders
- Attention to detail, the ability to prioritize, and strong follow up skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to analyze data and make metrics-based decisions
- Fully bilingual – effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
HarperCollins Christian Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-harpercollins.icims.com.
Become a member and enjoy all the benefits, from our Job Postings to the Relationship Building Events. For more information on how to join, click the button below.