Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Under the direction of the Director of Maintenance, this highly responsible position. Oversees a forty plus person facilities maintenance team providing 24/7 coverage for the operations and maintenance of MNAA facilities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Directs and coordinates all phases of civil airport facilities, roads, parking lots, utilities, terminal, buildings, non‐airside infrastructure, and equipment maintenance, as well as snow and ice removal through subordinate supervisory staff and contractors.
- Develops a maintenance organization consisting of skilled technicians and support staff to carry out the responsibilities and duties of the maintenance function.
- Plans and schedules routine, preventive maintenance functions for all airport facilities, including buildings and associated equipment and systems (i.e., HVAC, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, building structure, fire alarm, public address, energy management control, etc.), landside pavement, roads, utilities, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college curriculum in engineering, facilities or industrial management or a related field is required.
- Five years’ experience in the operation and maintenance of a medium to large facility, or multiple facilities, and a minimum of three years in a supervisory capacity.
- Driver’s license and Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) clearance required.
- A master’s degree in business, management, or a related field.
- Seven years’ experience in facilities maintenance management and supervisory experience.
- Executives (AAAE) certification or facilities management certification.
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.