Manager, Risk Management
Manager, Risk Management
The Manager, Risk Management is responsible for analyzing and managing risk issues for the Nashville International Airport (BNA), John C. Tune and MNAA Properties Corporation by identifying, measuring and making decisions on operational and/or enterprise risks for the organization. Other responsibilities include managing lines of insurance.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages MNAA’s insurance programs by gathering information needed for insurance carriers on new and renewal insurance policies.
- Manages and directs MNAA’s insurance brokers to negotiate terms and conditions of insurance policies purchased and recommends the purchase of new insurance policies and activities of external safety, engineering and loss prevention experts.
- Assists with the selection committee by identifying insurance brokers capabilities.
- Researches and evaluates the feasibility of implementing Owner Controlled Insurance Program for MNAA’s capital improvement program; works with Finance to accurately allocate Owner Controlled Insurance Program premium costs to appropriate projects.
- Assists with the safety incentive program; identifies, researches, analyzes and evaluates potential risk or loss exposure for current and potential future activities and operations; considers and recommends self-insured retention where appropriate; monitors costs where self-insured retentions exist.
- Supervises and directs administration of insurance requirements in contracts and obtaining proof of insurance from MNAA’s lessees, tenants, permitees, contractors and consultants while partnering with insurance brokers and agents to assist in obtaining proper proof of insurance; advises appropriate departments if MNAA’s lessees, tenants, permitees, contractors or consultants are in default by not providing adequate proof of insurance.
- Performs contract review for other departments during formation of contracts and agreements or during solicitation process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business management, public administration, economics, finance or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- four (4) to seven (7) years in insurance or risk management role for a private or public sector entity, which includes working knowledge or insurance claims, safety management and loss control; five (5) years of which have been in a management capacity.
- Master’s Degree in accounting, business management, public administration, economics, finance or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- seven (7) to ten (10) years in insurance or risk management role for a private or public sector entity, which includes working knowledge or insurance claims, safety management and loss control; five (5) years of which have been in a management capacity.
- Associate of Risk Management (ARM) certification
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) certification
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) certification
Accepting Applications until filled
Salary Range: $68,071 – $92,614
How to apply:
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.