Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
The Manager, Real Estate Affairs is responsible for activities related to real estate, lease and contract management and compliance, and property management, including interfacing with MNAA staff, legal counsel, tenants, and government agencies. Other responsibilities include drafting, processing, and reviewing documents for legal approval, participating in the negotiation of leases and agreements with tenants.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drafts, processes and reviews documents for legal approval.
- Participates in the negotiation of leases and agreements with tenants.
- Interfaces with MNAA staff, legal counsel, tenants, and government agencies regarding real estatematters, property management, and contract compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Three (3) to five (5) years of lease management or related experience required.
- Driver’s license and Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) clearance required.
- Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Three (3) to five (5) years corporate and general aviation, airport land development, airport operationsor related experience.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designations. American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) certification.
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.