Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Under the direction of the Director of Maintenance this highly responsible position oversees a nine‐person team responsible for directing the planning, coordinating, contracting, and scheduling of internal and external staff and materials needed to complete maintenance and construction projects. This responsibility extends to all MNAA facilities to include MNAA Properties Corporation (MPC) properties.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Directs the planning, coordinating, and scheduling of internal and external staff and materials needed to complete maintenance and small construction projects.
- Manages maintenance and contracted services related to baggage handlings systems, landscaping, buildings, roads, airfield, grounds, radios, passenger boarding bridges, and housekeeping.
- Supervises the Planning and Maintenance Control staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, industrial studies, logistics, or related field required.
- Five (5) years of maintenance management systems, facilities maintenance, contracts, budgets,supervision, or related experience required.
- A master’s degree in business, management, or a related field is desirable.
- Seven(7)yearsofcomputerizedmaintenancemanagementsystems,facilitiesmaintenance,contracting,planning, budgeting, supervising personnel, or related experience preferred.
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) certification and facilities management certification preferred.
Starting Salary Range: $74,460 ‐ $94,937
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.