Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
The Manager, Internal Audit is responsible for managing the internal audit function, including managing the program, performing and documenting audit test work, and issuing audit reports. Other responsibilities include auditing accounting, financial, and operation records by applying professional accounting and auditing principles.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manages audits, including preparation of the program, performing and documenting audit test work, and issuing audit report.
- Trains and supervises staff on the audit process.
- Audits accounting, financial, and operation records by applying professional accounting and auditing principles.
- Audits department and tenant financial records to fulfill financial and operational responsibilities.
- Prepares detailed and concise written audit reports for executive management, including findings andrecommendations.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the internal control environment.
- Assesses risk and applies appropriate audit procedures.
- Identifies inefficient practices and assesses alternatives that may yield improvements.
- Manages, researches, and investigates reports filed through the fraud hotline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field.
- 5-7 years’ internal and external auditing or related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Certified Internal Auditor.
- 8-10 Internal and external auditing, or related experience
Accepting applications: until filled
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.