Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
The Manager, Business Diversity Development is responsible for providing management, analysis and oversight of day-to-day operations and activities for the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE), and Small, Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (SMWBE) programs. Serves as a backup to the Director, Business Diversity Development.
- Provides management and oversight of day-to-day operations of the Business Diversity Development department to include compliance and certification activities.
- Supervises, coaches and develops staff members; Interviews, recommends and trains new hires; Contributes to the development of departmental goals and assists staff in developing individual objectives.
- Provides outreach and advises Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Small, Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (SMWBE), and Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) participants of procurement and educational development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
- 4-7 years of related experience.
Accepting applications through: Friday, June 14, 2019
Starting Salary Range: $65,270 – $88,803
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal. Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 275-1622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.