Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
The Manager, Business Diversity Development Compliance is responsible for providing management and oversight of compliance activities for the Nashville International Airport’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE), and Small, Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (SMWBE) program.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manages and oversees the day-to-day compliance activities of the Business Diversity Development Department.
- Identifies contracts and procurements to ensure DBE and SMWBE participation levels are achieved.
- Manages outreach efforts related to business development, diversity and inclusion, workforce development and the community.
- Advises DBEs, ACDBEs and SMWBEs and community organizations of procurement opportunities.
- Analyzes contractors’ progress toward participation goals, project management, and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Analyzes documentation to determine eligibility standards.
- Develops DBE and SMWBE training and trains staff, contractors, and others as needed.
- Reconciles compliance data integrity issues to ensure accuracy.
- Works with compliance and monitoring software.
- Maintains regular and on-time attendance.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Supports MNAA’s commitment to its culture and values, including Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence(RISE).
- Bachelors degree
- 4-7 years: Diversity program, government regulations, supervisory practices or related experience.
Accepting applications until filled
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.