Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Under the direction of the Director of Maintenance, this highly responsible position oversees a twenty‐five plus person maintenance team providing 24/7 on‐call coverage for the operations and maintenance of the MNAA airfield and mobile equipment fleet.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Directs and coordinates all phases of civil airport field infrastructure, roads, parking lots, utilities, airside infrastructure, and mobile equipment maintenance, as well as snow and ice removal through subordinate supervisory staff and contractors.
- Develops a maintenance organization consisting of skilled technicians and support staff to carry out the responsibilities and duties of the airside maintenance functions.
- Oversees the maintenance and repair of airport runways, taxiways, grounds, lighting systems, drainage systems, runway/taxiway markings, pavement surfaces, joint repairs, security gates, fencing, vehicles, and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college curriculum in engineering, aerospace or industrial management or a related field is required.
- Five years’ experience in the operation and maintenance of a commercial airport and a minimum of three years in a supervisory capacity.
- Driver’s license and Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) clearance, and Airfield Operations Area (AOA) driving certification (within 6 months) required.
- A master’s degree in aerospace, engineering, management, or a related field.
- Seven years’ experience in airport maintenance or operations and supervisory experience.
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) certification(s).
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.