Work Schedule: Hiring for multiple work schedules to include A, B, and C shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Sunday – Thursday: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Sunday – Thursday: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Sunday – Thursday: 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
The Maintenance Specialist is responsible for performing skilled work to maintain and repair building systems including but not limited to constructing, repairing, and maintaining physical structures and building systems. Other responsibilities may include following up with contractors and staff regarding maintenance, coordinating fire system operations with contractors and maintenance teams when a system is impaired.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONISBILITIES:
- Constructs, repairs, and maintains physical structures.
- Performs carpentry and finishing work, such as trim, custom cabinetry, office furniture, and specialty items.
- Repairs mechanical doors, partitions, and water coolers.
- Checks sprinkler systems for pressure and leaks.
- Operates motorized sweepers and general purpose vehicles.
- Designs and fabricates custom welding projects.
- Performs snow removal, as needed.
- Designs and lays out complex carpentry shop jobs.
- Establishes working relationships and rapport with tenants and customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Less than two (2) years carpentry, plumbing, or other building maintenance related experience.
- Valid Driver License.
- Secure ramp driving certification within 30-days.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years related experience or comparable Military training.
- Locksmith certification.
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
Human Resources, 140 BNA Park Drive, Suite 520, Nashville, TN 37214 | (615) 275-1600 | Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.