- Completing all tasks assigned by the Executive Chef and Sous Chef
- Reading Banquet Event Orders (BEO) and prepping food items accordingly
- Producing consistent, high-quality food using established recipes
- Using commercial kitchen equipment to prep food items
- Working quickly and efficiently to maximize production
- Checking food quality at all points of preparation
- Taking ownership of both the food you produce and the space you work in and treating it as your own
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space at all times
- Must be a highly organized individual with extreme attention to detail.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be on time and ready to work until a supervisor releases you for the day
- Must have basic knife skills and a fundamental understanding of common cookingtechniques
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly and stand periods of up to 12 hours
- Must know how to maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Must have a desire to learn and continuously improve your skills and knowledge
- Must follow uniform guidelines.
- Must be able to take and follow direction
The Kitchen Staff reports to the Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
For more information:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a member and enjoy all the benefits, from our Job Postings to the Relationship Building Events. For more information on how to join, click the button below.