Website Hispanic Family Foundation
Baila / Hispanic Family Foundation
The mission of Hispanic Family Foundation (HFF) is to improve and strengthen the lives of Nashville’s Hispanic community. Through legal, economic, social, and cultural services, the Hispanic Family Foundation will educate, motivate and elevate the Latino community.
Hispanic Family Foundation (HFF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
Baila Dance Studio is an HFF program that offers dance classes for kids from 7 years old and up. Through Baila, Hispanic Family Foundation teaches more than dance to our Hispanic families, it also offers a space for recreation and healthy activities to the community
This position serves as the assistant to the Director of the Hispanic Family Foundation Dance Studio and facilitates the day-to-day operations of the studio.
• Facility Management, manage day-to-day operations.
• Receive the students at the beginning of class and returning to their parents at the end of class.
• Assist with the daily opening and/or closing of studio.
• Organize and file paperwork and registrations
• Social Media and administrative software management.
• Write the information sheets for parents as needed.
• Assist in managing the studio supplies ordering.
• Manage all Dance Studio sales and inventory.
• Receive and Answer inquiries from parents, providing high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality, handling their issues and concerns in a positive and timely manner.
• Maintain and build positive relationships with students, families and staff.
• Work closely with the Studio Director on the implementation of standard operating policies and procedures designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
• Perform other general office duties as required by Director.
• Assist in driving communications regarding meetings, calendar, planning and other administrative functions internally with staff.
• Develop awesome relationships in your community.
• Maintain the Baila´s distinct culture and community.
• Ensure studio policies and rules are followed by students and parents
• Assist the folkloric group in their outside performances, being the companion and guide.
• Language: Spanish, English is a plus
• Computer skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the director
• Detail-oriented and able to multi tasks
• Strong work ethic
• High school or equivalent
• Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in the moment
Salary: Depending on expertise.
Send resume here.
Hispanic Family Foundation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org