If you are interested in serving in one of the committees listed below, please CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation in a committee is reserved to TLACC members in good standing.
- Develops the long-range financial plan and yearly operational budget in concert with Executive Committee, including setting membership/sponsorship levels for board approval.
- Monitors the implementation of the budget.
- Makes periodic reports to the board on the chamber financial status.
- Educates the board on nonprofit financial reporting and trends affecting the Chamber’s finances.
- Sets and evaluates financial aid policy for E.L.L.A. and the likes.
- Recommends the independent auditor for board approval.
- Works with the auditor to establish the scope of the audit.
- Reviews the recommendations for improving internal controls as noted in the auditor’s management letter.
- Recommends approval of the annual audit to the board.
- Monitors the implementation of the recommendations of the management letter.
- Oversees the chamber major business and operational risks to assure the board that the risks are being identified and managed appropriately.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.