Website Dollar General Corporation
Under limited supervision, provides administrative support to HR leadership in addition to carrying out limited HR and/or employee relations support responsibilities. Provides project management and HR reporting support and assists in ensuring timeliness, completion, and accuracy of certain HR processes (i.e. performance management, succession planning). Manages the candidate and employee experience from interview scheduling, onboarding and offboarding.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides overall administrative support for HR leadership. Maintains calendar, meetings, travel and status for HR leaders.
- Maintains key HR reporting tools and people metrics.
- Develops and enhances reporting for key support areas and maintains key HR reporting tools and people metrics.
- Monitors monthly expenses and tracks budget data to assist HR leadership.
- Schedules and coordinates travel for various candidates into the Store Support Center for interviews, training, etc.
- Identifies issues and trends and makes recommendations for change to HR leadership.
- Provides first point of contact support for employees as needed.
- Assists managers with employee issues by gathering information surrounding incident, researching employee history and organizing data for HR leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal skills, including negotiation skills; ability to communicate effectively with managers and third-party vendors
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time, and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment; excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact and maintain both internal and external relationships in a professional, confidential, and appropriate manner
- Clear understanding of data, relationships and system manipulation plus a high level proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Ability to create and/or pull reports from HRIS systems
Work Experience and/or Education:
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Experience with HR information systems and HR processes is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit ssc-dollargeneral.icims.com.