Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer (COO). Server as back-up for Executive Assistant to the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Schedules Board meetings and prepares Board meeting agendas and meeting minutes, manages calendars, books travel and accommodations, organizes staff meetings, and coordinates departmental assignment lists.
- Orders supplies for COO and executive office staff.
- Processes invoices for payment for the CEO and COO.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field required.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience required.
- Certified Administrative Assistant and/or Certified Administrative Professional
- Certified Paralegal
Application Deadline: Monday, August 20, 2018
Starting Salary Range: $57,497 ‐ $73,309
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 – (615) 275-1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.