Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
The Equipment Mechanic is responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, and performing preventative maintenance and repairs including overhauls, rebuilds, replacement of components, and system installation on a mixed fleet of vehicles.
- Operates and repairs a variety of machinery, including fire trucks, construction equipment, farm tractors, and a general‐purpose fleet.
- Inspects, diagnoses, and performs preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Conducts repairs to mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems; such as overhauls, rebuilds, replacement of components, and installs new systems when necessary.
- Postsecondary certificate program in automotive technology or equivalent training required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of automotive repair, heavy equipment repair, or related experiencerequired.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) clearance, and Air Operations Area (AOA) clearance required.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of automotive repair, heavy equipment repair, firefighting equipment maintenance, or related experience preferred.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification preferred.
Accepting applications through: Tuesday, December 18, 2018
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal. Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 ‐ (615) 275‐1622
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.