Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, and repairing electronics systems critical to airport operations, such as the systems for security access control, flight information, automated vehicle identification, and parking revenue control.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Program new field equipment on Flight Information Display System (FIDS), such as security, parking equipment, signage and wireless.
- Repairs electronics wiring such as fiber connections and jumpers.
- Replaces mechanical hardware on all electronic systems.
- Maintains and troubleshoots fiber and copper networks.
- Associate’s degree in electronics or related field.
- One to three years of electronics or related experience.
- Three to five years of equipment programming, fiber optic troubleshooting, network cabling or related experience preferred.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Starting Salary Range: $41,206 ‐ $51,508
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 3 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Training Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., for first six months.
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 ‐ (615) 275‐1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.