Website NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Accepting applications through: Posted until filled
The Electrician is responsible for completing the installation, modification, and repair of lighting and mechanical systems in the airport and performing preventive maintenance and repair of motors, relays, circuit breakers, power distribution, and other electrical components of the lighting and mechanical systems. Other responsibilities include planning projects, completing material take-off, and supporting projects from start to finish.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in inspecting maintenance, repair, and installation of electrical facilities and develops improvements to such facilities.
- Installs, modifies, and repairs lighting and mechanical systems in airport and airfield facilities.
- Installs complete electrical systems including pipe, wire, and terminations.
- Maintains and repairs motors, relays, circuit breakers, and other electrical components of the lighting and mechanical systems.
- Operates aerial lifts, boom trucks, tow motors, fork trucks, scissors lifts, and other heavy machinery.
- Works on 24-volt system and circuit boards.
- Lays out projects, completes material take-off, and supports projects start to finish.
- Works with live electrical equipment in hazardous areas.
- Conducts megger tests on cables to check insulation life.
- Performs electronic repairs and installations.
- Reads blueprints and schematics of systems and facilities.
- Uses blueprints, wiring diagrams, and installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Performs new installations of high and low voltage electrical systems such as transformers, sub panels, and network racks.
- Repairs, maintains, and monitors backup generator systems and transfer switches.
- Maintains regular and on-time attendance.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Supports MNAA’s commitment to its culture and values, including integrity, service, teamwork, and innovation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rn12.ultipro.com/MET1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*87AA38F0C88FECC8 →