Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
The Electrician is responsible for completing the installation, modification, and repair of lighting and mechanical systems in the airport and performing preventive maintenance and repair of motors, relays, circuit breakers, power distribution, and other electrical components of the lighting and mechanical systems. Other responsibilities include planning projects, completing material take-off, and supporting projects from start to finish.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in inspecting maintenance, repair, and installation of electrical facilities and develops improvements to such facilities.
- Installs, modifies, and repairs lighting and mechanical systems in airport and airfield facilities.
- Installs complete electrical systems including pipe, wire, and terminations.
- Maintains and repairs motors, relays, circuit breakers, and other electrical components of the lighting andmechanical systems.
- Operates aerial lifts, boom trucks, tow motors, fork trucks, scissors lifts, and other heavy machinery.
- Works on 24-volt system and circuit boards.
- Lays out projects, completes material take-off, and supports projects start to finish.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience required.
- Driver’s License and Journeyman Electrician Certification required.
- Postsecondary apprenticeship or related training.
Shift: 3rd (11:00 pm to 7:30 am).
Training: Will take place Monday – Friday on 1st Shift (7:00 am – 3:30 pm) – approximately one month.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.