Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Under the general guidance of the AVP, Finance, plans, directs, and manages the activities and operations of the MNAA’s treasury operations including management of the investment and cash management program.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manages MNAA’s investment programs including monitoring and analyzing financial market conditions, developing and implementing an investment strategy, investing funds, cash management and conduct short‐ and long‐term cash flow analysis.
- Conducts debt administration duties, review and interpret bond related documents, maintain recordkeeping for financial transactions relative to bond issues.
- Manages one Treasury staff member.
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in accounting or finance.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ treasury and accounting experience; and a minimum of five (5) years’experience in a management‐level position that oversees various financial operations.
- Driver’s license and Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) clearance required.
- Master’s Degree with major coursework in accounting or finance principles.
- Over ten (10) years experience in treasury and accounting; and a minimum of eight (8) years experience in a management‐level position that oversees various financial operations of an airport, a company, or municipal entity.
Accepting applications until filled.
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.