Director of Women’s Entrepreneurial Opportunities
Director of Women’s Entrepreneurial Opportunities
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Education this position provides support in administrative areas. This position is responsible for the leadership of and overall successful operations of the Pathway Lending Women’s Business Center. The Director is responsible for developing new relationships with local, state, regional and national women’s entrepreneurial groups, small business ecosystem partners and funders that support capacity and capital for underserved market of women entrepreneurs. The Director is responsible for ongoing maintenance of relationships with stakeholders as well as collaborating with the stakeholders to develop referrals of new clients for lending and education programs.
- Develops and implements strategic efforts to extend Pathway Lending’s brand throughout the women’s entrepreneurial network throughout its target market. These efforts will include highlighting access to capital and connecting entrepreneurs to capital sources to grow their businesses and impacts.
- Works with other Pathway Lending teams to ensure full exposure to all the services offered including capital, business consulting and educational services for women-owned businesses. Strategizes and collaborates within Pathway Lending on how to evaluate, improve, and build our access to capital suite of tools.
- Develops and creates strong access to capital programs that are fully integrated with other Pathway Lending departments to ensure that our clients and communities can seamlessly access all programs relevant to their needs.
- Identifies, develops, and maintains strategic relationships with community leaders, government agencies and nonprofits throughout Pathway Lending’s target market including various grant funders at the local, state, regional and national levels.
- Aggregates program activities by drafting periodic reports to partners, stakeholders, and funders.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the WBC including staffing, budgetary, compliance and general business requirements. Gathers accurate client data to include into Salesforce and prepare internal and external reports for stakeholders and partners.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates WBC events both internally and with other partners/stakeholders.
- Markets business training programs to meet annual strategic goals of expanding the Pathway Lending brand and providing relevant educational, technical, and financial opportunities to women entrepreneurs. This includes the creation of community partnerships and maintaining an elevated level of stakeholder engagement.
- Assists with fundraising and the development of both financial and in-kind contributions to support the operations of the WBC. Represents the WBC at various conferences, presentations, and outreach programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, partners, stakeholders, and team members Strong Microsoft Office skills including Adobe, and ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation, strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization, ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere. Ability to work without direct supervision, self-reliant, tactical as well as strategic thinker, and strong leadership skills are critical. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s Degree is preferred. Five years of experience in high level program management, developing lending and/or grantmaking including creating policies, underwriting guidelines and grant writing. and small business and/or community economic development is preferred. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities and working collaboratively and effectively with a team and independently.
14 paid holidays, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Plan, Life Insurance, Disability, Health Savings Account and Life Assisttance Program
How to Apply
Send resume to Rita.Elders@pathwaylending.org
- Date Posted: December 14, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Salary Range: 85,000 per year
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk
To apply for this job please visit www.cnm.org.
Become a member and enjoy all the benefits, from our Job Postings to the Relationship Building Events. For more information on how to join, click the button below.