Website Nashville Entrepreneur Center
As an integral part of the EC’s marketing team, the Director, Digital Marketing will have primary responsibility for the organization’s multichannel digital strategy, providing development, execution, and optimization in the management and mechanics that fulfill the strategy.
Working with the Vice President of Marketing, the marketing team as a whole, and outside vendors, the Director will build a best-in-class approach to deliver direct digital marketing strategies for Business to Community. The EC’s community is inclusive of the general public, diverse and underserved populations, members/advisors/program participants, financial contributors, and potential financial contributors.
The Director holds primary responsibility for establishing best practices to achieve marketing metrics that drive the organization and its programs forward in the marketplace. As an integral part of the organization’s marketing efforts, the Director will work with the Marketing team and EC management team to align and integrate digital activity to overall strategy, goals, and BHAG pursuit.
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Develop a non-profit digital marketing strategy, plans, and metric goals.
- Develop and execute the organization’s digital marketing machine, inclusive of but not limited to, email campaigns, newsletters, SEO/SEM/paid search, social media, and website to achieve branding, new contributors/members/program participants, upsell/cross sell, member engagement, and retention marketing.
- Manage EC mission-aligned strategies, channels, and content in digital marketing.
- Lead channel recommendations, implementation, and tracking of results and provide actionable recommendations to improve digital marketing performance.
- Direct content generation and utilization to optimize in both digital and non-digital channels.
- Achieve defined metric goals.
- Work with the organization’s Chief Strategic Alliance Officer to establish digital fundraising campaigns.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience and results in leading high performance digital marketing strategies and execution
- Strong understanding of KPI’s and benchmarks across high performing digital media strategies
- Non profit experience preferred
- Ability to work both independently without close oversight, but also a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside the EC.
- Flexible and adaptable style; a leader who can positively impact both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- High energy and passion for the EC’s mission
- Comfort working in a small LEAN environment.
- Ability to construct, articulate, and implement strategic plans and tactics
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Customer focus
- A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and as a team player, to take initiative, and to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
This is a full-time exempt position and based in Nashville, TN.
- Salary range dependent on level of experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and life insurance with dental, vision and disability options. Plus a 401(k) matching option.
- Flexibility in how work is accomplished with respect for work/life balance.
To apply please go to www.ec.co/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.ec.co.