Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring plans to promote the Nashville Airport Experience (NAE) with business partners to ensure optimal delivery of guest services in travel dining, retail, rental car and other services.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develops, analyzes, negotiates, implements, and monitors business plans, proposals, contracts, leases, and agreements with current and potential business partners.
- Directs property and concession management, including development of applicable standards, procedures, and processes for ensuring contract compliance and promoting NAE, reports, and financial analyses.
- Inspects and monitors tenants to assure lease and permit compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business management, aviation management, or a related field.
- Seven (7) to nine (9) years of airport lease management or related experience required.
- Over 12 years of airport lease management or related experience.
- Two (2) to five (5) years personnel management experience.
Accepting applications until filled.
Starting Salary Range: $81,162 ‐ $103,481
How to apply:
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.