Website Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC)
Builds and maintains sophisticated digital media footprint, both on location and online, by developing, photographing, filming, and editing multi-media content to promote institutional messaging and support ticket sales for the Tennessee Performing Arts Center and War Memorial Auditorium as part of a fresh, relevant, engaging and cohesive content strategy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with Marketing, Communication, Creative Services, Information Technology (IT), Education, Development, Programming & Sales, Event Services, and external entities to increase exposure for TPAC and WMA programming, education initiatives, sponsors, and the institution as a whole
- Enhances user experience on TPAC and WMA websites and social platforms through the creation of engaging video, audio and GIF content.
- Produces, films (both on-site and offsite), edits, and distributes high-quality video, motion graphics and audio content to support TPAC and WMA social media calendar, ticket sales and institutional goals; on-camera and voiceover talents a plus
- Produces, films, edits, and helps distribute The Attic Sessions episodes. Audio engineering and recording skills is a plus
- Localizes TV and Radio spots for TPAC and WMA programming and distributes to local media channels
- Creates and presents digital content related to sponsorship fulfillment
- Creates and manages all graphic and audio/video content for on-campus digital signage systems including: front entrance marquee, venue entryway displays, front entrance LED “blades,” the big wall projector and lobby music players, and maintains these software systems with internal and external support
- Oversees presentation of on-campus digital signage content for resident company events (Nashville, Ballet, Nashville Opera and Nashville Repertory theatre)
- Performs daily oversight of all on-site digital signage systems to monitor their proper functionality and ensure content is consistent with TPAC and WMA brands
- Assists in development of communication strategies and marketing plans for TPAC and WMA programming
- Works closely within department to assist in the strategy and monitoring of content for TPAC and WMA’s online and social platforms
- Continually seeks opportunities to extend digital media engagement by monitoring trends in technology, customer behavior and media usage, tracking audience reaction, and strategizing for growth
- Maintains ongoing dialogue within department and with Tech/IT departments to ensure equipment is secure, up to date, and functioning properly
- Oversees day-to-day activities, goals, and achievements of interns and/or assistants brought on to accomplish collective goals; ability to manage active intern program is vital to this role
- Fulfills photography needs as assigned, including TPAC ID Photos and special occasions.
- Abides by the TPAC Social Media Policies and branding guidelines.
- Participates in creation of accurate annual budget
- Has a thorough understanding of any allocation of the TPAC budget designated for funding programs associated with this position’s responsibilities
- Maintains awareness of the status of budget items at all times allowing timely recognition and reporting of variances (past or present) to the Business Office for proper handling in the re-forecast process
- Notifies supervisor immediately of any impending non-trivial variance (revenues or expenses) as soon as they become apparent
Qualifications & Requirements
Bachelor’s degree from a four‑year college or university; and at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. This person should have significant experience with camera filming, video editing and after effects. The candidate must be a self-starter, great collaborator, articulate communicator, and a team player.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut HD Pro (Version 7) with video and audio editing skills
- Proficient with Adobe After Effects & Adobe Photoshop with motion graphics and graphic design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Demonstrates ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Supervisory skills as they relate to projects and possible internships
Please submit your resume to Jobs@TPAC.org or mail / fax a resume to:
TPAC Human Resources
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
To apply for this job please visit www.tpac.org.