Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Under direction of the Director, Project Controls conducts cost control functions and departmental reporting for Nashville International Airport (BNA) capital and Vision projects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Sets up and maintains approved project budgets, contract commitments, documents, user access and contract schedule of values in Procore. Updates budgets to reflect approved budget changes.
- Sets up invoice workflows and user permissions for budget and contract invoices in Procore.
- Creates logs, dashboards and reports using Procore’s reporting modules.
- Maintains vendor data in Procore.
- High School Diploma required.
- 4‐7 years of related experience required.
Accepting applications through: Monday, July 1, 2019
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
(615) 275‐1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.