The Nashville LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NLGBTCC) seeks a dynamic leader to become our next CEO. The CEO will report to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the successful leadership, management, and administration of the organization in accordance with the vision and mission set by the Board of Directors. The CEO oversees the overall strategic and operational responsibilities of the NLGBTCC staff, programs, and advocacy. The CEO will serve as the lead passionate representative of NLGBTCC and its mission.
NLGBTCC advances common business interests, economic growth, and equality in the workplace and society for its LGBT members, businesses, and allies by providing educational, networking, and community building opportunities. For more information please visit our website at: www.nashvillelgbtchamber.org
Prime candidates should have:
- Passion for serving people; demonstrates commitment to the mission, values, and goals of NLGBTCC including commitment to advocacy and underserved communities.
- Strong personal ethics; highest level of personal and professional integrity and one who values diversity, different cultures, and different views and opinions.
- Well-qualified candidates will have solid backgrounds in organizational development, communications, financial management, strategic planning, board development, and
- Creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives and successfully inspire and motivate a team to action.
- Proven track record in fundraising and/or business development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated successful leadership and management capability.
- Experience leading a membership organization a plus
NLGBTCC is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color and other prioritized populations.
The Salary Range for this position is $75,000 to $100,000. Benefits includes health & benefits stipend, a mobile phone stipend and an opportunity for annual bonus based on KPI’s and board discretion
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, and a current resume to:
LGBT Chamber Search Committee
c/o Parsons Consulting
Applicant screening begins immediately and continues until the position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org