Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
The Computer‐Aided Design and Drafting (CADD)/Building Information Modeling (BIM) Specialist is responsible for obtaining and entering data related to modifications to the airfield, building facilities, and underground facilities into the CADD system. Other responsibilities include maintaining CADD equipment, master files, and facility record drawings for coordination into the Geographic Information System (GIS) program and from the BIM system.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures integrity of Computer‐Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) data.
- Obtains and enters data concerning modifications to the airfield, building facilities, and undergroundfacilities into the CADD system.
- Maintains CADD master file inventory and historical facility record drawings.
- Exports CADD drawings from BIM to incorporate updates into CADD master files to reflect current, as‐builtconditions.
- Prepares drawings, layout plans, exhibits, and associated services for projects.
- Some college required.
- 2‐4 years of related experience.
Accepting applications through: Monday, July 1, 2019
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
(615) 275‐1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.