Website Southeast Financial Credit Union
At Southeast Financial Credit Union, our employees are an important part of our success. We are committed to providing an environment that fosters professionalism, growth, and opportunity. We recognize that our team is the reason we provide one of the highest levels of member service anywhere.
What makes Southeast Financial a great place to work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Generous vacation and sick leave and leave donation program
- Company-paid employee group insurance and company assisted dependent insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Attractive 401k contribution matching percentage
- You don’t work for us…we work for YOU
To provide prompt, efficient and friendly service to members by recognition of their Credit Union needs; assists with financial transactions over the telephone; explains products and services and responds to problems. Follows established policies and procedures for these areas.
- Assists members on telephone with problems and inquiries concerning account activity. Resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve.
- Processes deposits, credit card payments, and loan payments received in mail. Performs file maintenance for all deposit accounts, including both changes in paperwork and in the computer system. Verifies funds on members’ checks for merchants.
- Processes address changes, stop payments, and check holds. May also process night deposits and prepare and mail account packets to new members
- Performs other tasks requested by supervisor as they relate to the Credit Union and its functions.
- To provide accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to all members over the telephone.
- To assist members on the telephone within a reasonable time frame.
- To respond to all telephone messages and correspondence within a reasonable time frame.
- To answer telephone within two rings.
- To process member transactions with zero errors.
- To maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of credit union products and services.
- Adhere to all Credit Union Policies/Procedures and Regulatory Requirements
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience – One month to twelve months of similar or related experience.
Education – A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills – Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Other Skills – Fluent in English and Spanish preferred. Able to operate a 10-key calculator, typewriter, and computer keyboard
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.