Come help support the future of on-demand logistics. Postmates is currently looking for Spanish speaking Fraud Support Specialists to join our elite Customer Support team.
Are you a tried and true sleuth who can spot fraud a mile away? Do you take pride in keeping your customers and company safe from malicious activity? Do you geek out with data and trends and get excited to report these? If so, then joining Postmates as Fraud Prevention Specialist just might be the opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the platform for all suspicious activity
- Assessing orders and accounts for various patterns
- Interacting with merchants and fleet team to address platform issues
- Reporting insights and other trends to leadership and recommending process improvements
- Ensuring a safe experience for all Postmates customers
- Prioritizing and shifting focus as business needs dictate
- Weekend and evening shifts are required
The perfect candidate is:
- Must be fluent in Spanish (reading, writing and speaking)
- Adept at developing specific strategies to counteract fraudulent activity.
- A multi-tasker who can balance all activities of the operational fraud prevention/detection process.
- A Sherlock Holmes who can monitor accounts for suspicious activity and patterns using data, reports, and in-house tools.
- Highly analytical and can review the latest trends and develops recommendations to decrease risk and protect customers and partners using the platform.
- A forward thinking expert in prevention/detection and provides leadership with guidance to ensure loss is limited.
- Proficient with Google Apps, MS Office, Slack, and CRM services (ZenDesk, etc.)
- 2-5 years of customer service experience
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://postmates.com/jobs/openings#section_ops →