Website Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Looking for an opportunity to be a part of an amazing Marketing Team, representing a great brand? Cracker Barrel is seeking to an Associate Marketing Manager who will work under general supervision, implement, administer, and develop marketing programs, including in store, digital and social activities, to achieve established goals and objectives. This position oversees the execution, planning, and marketing/media promotions of these programs and runs day-to-day project management in conjunction with the agencies and cross-functional teams on these programs. The Associate Marketing Manager evaluates and tracks the effectiveness of each marketing program and recommends changes to ensure desired impact.
Program Administration and Implementation
- Administers and executes the day to day management of assigned marketing programs/projects which includes in-store, digital, social, PR, CSR and all components of project in conjunction with key stakeholders and cross-functional team members.
- Works with marketing agency to develop strategy, narratives, creative look and feel, messaging, and other key elements for marketing programs
- Customizes music or other marketing programs based on project scope, target audience, evaluation, and analysis
- Negotiates prices with vendors and outside organizations based on potential value added and knowledge of the market price of service
- Manages budget for each marketing program and distributes budget resources based on needs and execution
- Recommends changes and improvements to marketing programs based on effectiveness and test results
- Executes and provides support for restaurant, retail and music marketing which includes in store, digital and social
- Reviews and routes marketing materials prior to implementation for accuracy.
- Communicates and coordinates with cross-functional teams and vendors regarding timelines, content and programs. Responds to questions or problems.
- Compiles and maintains reports to support marketing programs
- Works in conjunction with third parties and cross-functional internal teams to create promotional and program timelines to support material creation, plans, and events.
- Responsible for the materials to be reviewed in designated programs to streamline feedback to agencies and internal teams. ie. Project management software, creative review software, etc.
- Works with agencies and marketing leadership to determine relevant content based on target audience and program strategy
- Develops marketing program plans and processes such as identifying appropriate social media and marketing channels based on target audience, test results, and alignment with marketing program objectives
- Collaborates with agencies and social and digital team to identify appropriate social influencers, third parties, or organizations to support marketing programs and to connect brand to appropriate demographics/target audience
- Plans and oversees all program/project elements and ensures all parties involved fulfill their responsibilities.
- Collaborates with social and digital teams to create content in social and digital channels to support marketing programs. Create sharable content appropriate for specific channels to spread brand awareness
Program evaluation and analysis
- Conducts research and analysis on program KPI data (key performance indicators) such as impressions, sales, traffic, database growth, engagement, and number of social media followers
- Gathers and analyzes tests results to make recommendations on program adjustments and improvements
- Determines the return on investment of such marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and
- 2-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Proficient computer skills. (i.e. Microsoft)
Knowledge of marketing restaurant and/or retail products
- Manage the organization, coordination and timelines of projects
- Strong project management skills
- Self–motivated with demonstrated ability to manage marketing plans and drive sales results in a complex work environment
- Knowledge of music
- Proficient in social media channels and the development and sharing of content
- Budget planning & administration skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Strategic and creative thinking skills
To apply for this job please visit officecareers-crackerbarrel.icims.com.