Website Nashville International Airport (BNA)
The Assistant Vice President (AVP), Business Diversity Development reports to the Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), and is responsible for the administration of the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE), Small, Minority, Women owned Business Enterprise (SMWBE) and Diversity and Inclusion programs for the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA).
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serves as liaison between the Authority and DBE/ACDBE/SMWBE entities and diversity and inclusion leader.
- Partners with divisions across the organization to develop an innovative strategic plan for diversity and inclusionthat aligns with MNAA’s values and initiatives.
- Partners with Human Resources to integrate diversity and inclusion solutions and objectives into all aspects oftalent strategy.
- Locates DBE/ACDBE/SMWBE firms needed by staff for various projects, goods and services.
- Ensures that Business Diversity Development is represented in all aspects of the bid process to ensureDBE/ACDBE/SMWBE compliance.
- Participates in, oversees and manages the daily operations of the office of Business Diversity Development,which includes the areas of certification, outreach, compliance, technical assistance and goal setting.
- Develops and integrates solutions to drive innovative business practices using inclusive behaviors andaccountability at all levels of the organization.
- Serves as the liaison between the MNAA and various governmental, community, and business organizations involved in diversity issues to assist in developing and promoting business opportunities for DBE/ACDBE/SMWBE participation at the MNAA.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 4-7 years of experience in connection with the development of small and disadvantaged business programs or other supplier diversity programs. Experience in contracting or legal environment. Demonstrated experience integrating diversity and inclusion into human resources and business processes.
Accepting applications until filled
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.