Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
The Airport Communications Technician is responsible for performing airport surveillance, monitoring access, and receiving calls in the Airport Communications Center (ACC).
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Dispatches personnel to investigate complaints, security infractions, and reported emergency and medical situations.
- Dispatches ARFF emergency units to an accident scene or aircraft emergencies and saves video footage as required.
- Uses electronic equipment including the National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
- Monitors all radio traffic.
- Some college in a related field required.
- One (1) to three (3) years of call taking, law enforcement, dispatching, or related experience required.
Accepting applications through: Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Starting Salary Range: $36,843 ‐ $50,127
Shift: Must be available to work 1st, 2nd & 3rd shifts. Schedule will include weekdays, weekends & holidays.
How to apply:
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal. Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 ‐ (615) 275‐1622
To apply for this job please visit rn12.ultipro.com.