Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Serves as assistant to the division lead and supports capital project administration, including design, construction, and project closeout, and provides support for the division such as budget monitoring.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency.
- Serves as assistant to the division lead, including scheduling and maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, and coordinating execution of payment for expense reports.
- Assists with capital project administration, including design, construction, and project closeout.
▪ High School Diploma or equivalent required.
▪ 1 to 3 years of administrative, budgeting or related experience required.
Application Deadline: Thursday, July 19, 2018
Starting Salary Range: $33,954 – $42,443 Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal. Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 – (615) 275-1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rn12.ultipro.com/MET1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*4197B50C1A64DFCE →