Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Accounts Payable Technician:
Responsible for the daily accounts payable processing function, including processing invoices for payment, matching invoices to purchase orders, resolving discrepancies, processing payments, via Automated Clearing House (ACH) and checks, reconciling weekly check runs, communicating with vendors as needed, and creating and maintaining accurate payables records. Other responsibilities include verifying purchasing procedures such as accounting code reviews, signatory guidelines, and purchase order accuracy.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Processes individual accounts payable invoices, including reviews general ledger coding for accuracy.
- Verifies purchasing procedures such as signatory guidelines, matching and purchase order accuracy.
- Processes accounts payable payments via ACH and checks.
- Processes check voids in Accounts Payable system.
- Associate Degree in accounting.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience required.
Application Deadline: Thursday, July 12, 2018
Salary Range: $26,895 – $40,342 Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal. Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 – (615) 275-1622 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com